Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I Am by Alexis K.

I Am
I am determined and sensitive,
I wonder about my future and what’s ahead,
I hear myself pressuring me to succeed,
I see the past and how it has affected me,
I want to succeed in my career,
I am determined and sensitive,

I pretend to know what’s coming and what to do,
I feel the soft touch of the lining of my dreams,
I touch the present and await the future,
I worry about failure and being unsuccessful,
I cry for my past and what lingered in it,
I am determined and sensitive,

I understand I procrastinate and don’t do things in time,
I say that I won’t forget what happens on my path,
I dream to succeed and conquer my feelings,
I try to uncover what is hidden,
I hope to turn out the way I want,
I am determined and sensitive.
----

A Conversation with the Author

No comments:

Post a Comment